Benefits of OSA membershipPlease see our Statement of Member Rights and Privileges to fully understand the terms and conditions of membership in OSA. Here are a few of the ways you can benefit by becoming a member.
All the following benefits are available to OSA permanent members (life members, patrons, benefactors). Annual and 5-yr members are requested to upgrade their membership to avail all the membership benefits. The major benefit of OSA membership is more psychological than material. It’s the satisfaction of belonging, being a part of our community and cultural identity.
Following are benefits for OSA members:
- Vote in election and other OSA matters
- Get concession in attending convention
- Get annual souvenir and directory in book format or CD format (for permanent members)
- Can nominate people for awards (permanent OSA members)
- Can be nominated for awards (permanent OSA members)
- Can run for chapter office all positions (should reside within chapter boundary) (for permanent members)
- Can run for OSA National office (permanent OSA members)
- Can initiate fundraising for good causes through OSA
- Children are eligible for awards and cultural participation
- Have networking facilities (now through OSAnet – in future networking facilities may change
- Discounts through use of Membership Card (for permanent members)
Discounts for OSA Membership Card HoldersWhen you visit oDisha save with some of the hotels, restaurants, resorts and retailers with OSA’s exclusive member discount program. Simply show your card and save at following business locations. Please come back and check this page as we will add additional businesses to this list in the weeks and months to come.
OSA has partnered with leading, recognized retailers and service providers, such as Crown, Mayfairs, Toshali Sands Resorts, Holiday Resorts, Khimji Jewellers, Priyadarsini, Kalamandir, Raymond Shop and Van Heusen and Allen Solly. We are also working on our proposals for Lalchand Jewellers, Epari Govindam and Meher among others. We hope you are going to use these benefits during your visit to India.