Vision and mission of the team as :
- Building a vibrant, cohesive, and united OSA embracing three generations for a brighter future
- Encouraging active involvement of members with a sense of belongingness.
- We inspire our next generations to connect with their roots, cultures, and heritage by establishing common grounds through brainstorming and networking.
- Encouraging and motivating New Immigrants to be part of our organization
- Creating support groups across the USA and Canada for our Senior members with a sense of love, respect, and gratitude
- Support OWE (OSA Women Empowerment)’s initiative in providing a platform to those who are advocating for the rights and empowerment of women and families in Odia communities, both in Odisha and the diaspora
- Support and encourage philanthropic endeavors by collaborating & cooperating with notable grass root charitable organizations both in North America and Odisha
- Support humanitarian effort of OSHW (Health & Wellness Group) both in Odisha and in North America
Odiya Language & Culture:
- Promote and popularize Odia language among children and young adults through Odia Schools across North America
- Promote and propagate Performing Art, Culture & Artistic Heritage of Odisha by providing platforms to the artists of North America
- Ensure respectful, effective, and efficient organizational communication among the Board Of Governors and members of the OSA
- Build robust Information Systems to manage user-Friendly, Interactive Websites with secure & up-to-date member information and conduct an electronic survey
- Efficient money management with accountability